Dance Classes That Are Non-Competitive, Invigorating & Fun!
And No Snootiness Allowed : )
Dance Classes Seattle Dancers Love!
- Seattle dance classes for Adults, Teens and Kids.
- Seattle dance class that dancers-beginners to advanced- feel at home in.
- Seattle dance studios that are spacious and wide open.
- Warm & welcoming classes with skilled teachers who really break things down so you'll learn fast.
- Fellow students who are also friendly and welcoming.
- Your dance class never gets boring.
- Dance Classes Seattle flocks to in Magnolia, Greenwood, and Phinney Ridge.
"This dance school is very accepting of different abilities but still encouraged everyone to grow, improve, and make the most of their time in class. I love ADI!" Emily G.
Now is a great time to sign up!
"Dance Classes Seattle Attends To Learn Ballet, Hip Hop, Modern, Tap, Irish, Contemporary, Flamenco, Jazz, ZUMBA & More!"
Dance Classes Seattle: The students and staff of American Dance Institute representing dance classes we teach at our Seattle dance schools.
Seattle Dance Classes: Ours Are Fun, Friendly & Not Competitive
You don't want to be in a studio where you are made to feel unappreciated, right?
You want to attend great Seattle dance classes with excellent teachers, invigorating movement and fun classmates!
Seattle dance schools each have their own culture, some trendy, some snooty, and some, like ours, are friendly and 100% non-competitive.
What does non-competitive mean in this context? It means that students in our Seattle dance classes compete with themselves, not against other students, not against you.
There's no pretense or snootiness. Teachers do not favor some students over others.
We're all here to learn, stay fit, make friends and to experience the joy that only dance can deliver.
And that is why you'll always feel welcome in your dance class, that you belong in the class, no matter your proficiency, body type or age.
"You will love, love, love your Seattle dance classes!" c.h.
Over 16,320 people like you have taken dance ADI classes since 1989.
Some Say Dance Isn't For Everyone?
But what if it were?
Join our mailing list and get new class announcements here.
Where is American Dance Institute?
Dance classes near me.
Greenwood Dance Classes
Magnolia Dance Classes
You're only two feet away...
Shoreline Dance Classes
Opens January 2nd 2018! More Info HERE
Dance Is Joy
Come get some.
Student & Parent Ratings
- Fun & Invogorating
- Great Teachers
- Consistently Excellent Dance Instruction
- Personalized attention
- Friendly & Non-Intimidating
- Family Friendly