Excellent Dance Classes In Studios That Are Non-Competitive, Invigorating & Fun!
Dance Classes Seattle and Shoreline in spacious dance studios for adults, kids and toddlers including Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Flamenco & Irish. And we're a friendly, welcoming dance school.
Rated 4.8 by 4,054 users.
Dance Classes That Adults, Teens, Kids & Toddlers Love!
Recent School Awards
The American Dance Institute was rated as one of the three best dance schools in Seattle.
Is There An American Dance Institute Dance Studio Near Me?
Six spacious dance studios in four locations including Greenwood, Wedgwood, Magnolia, and Shoreline.
DANCE SCHOOL NEWS
Featured New Dance Class Offerings
" I took adult dance classes for years when I used to live down the street. Great instructors (thanks Kara!) and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. It was very accepting of different abilities but still encouraged everyone to grow, improve, and make the most of their time in class. I love ADI! " Read the review
Emily Griswold - Google Reviewer
For Parents, Teens, Kids
We surveyed 300 discerning Seattle area parents asking why they insist on dance classes for their children. Here are the most often cited responses.
For Beginner & Returning Dancers
We surveyed 150 discerning Seattle & Shoreline area dancers why they take dance classes. Here are their most insightful responses.
Dancing actually brought me joy!
“I had no delusions of becoming a prima ballerina starting dance classes as a college student, but I found it such a beautiful, invigorating and fun way to stay in shape, so much more rewarding than going to the gym. Dancing actually brought me joy! ” read more
- Elizabeth Chayer, American Dance Institute-Founder/Director
Why We Dance At The American Dance Institute
Adult ballet dance class students Ryan, Mat, and Jenay from the American Dance Institute share a few things they enjoy about their new dance classes, dance teachers, fellow students, and the school.
By Megan Burbank,
Seattle Times Travel and Outdoors Editor
"Learning ballet as an adult is a chance to return to our bodies, to be true beginners again. It's an escape from work stress, a departure from over-scheduled lives and a way to build confidence that you, too, can learn a new skill." M. Burbank
Our amazing students perform Ballet, Tap, Modern, Hip Hop, Irish and Flamenco dance routines during the Phinney Ridge/Greenwood community Art Walk event.
Watch our students (adults & kids) perform Ballet, Tap, Modern, Hip Hop, Irish and Flamenco dance routines in the 2019 annual recital!
Tracking post COVID return rate.
"You will love, love, love your dance classes at The American Dance Institute"
Over 31,645 people like you have attended ADI dance classes since 1989.
About the American Dance Institute
Lisa, Jessica & Kaylee share a laugh during dance class.
Any Day Ballet
Learn Ballet From Home
For ages 18-99
No special equipment or clothing is needed.
Over 950 Any Day Ballet courses sold since 2020.
- Dance studio serving Seattle neighborhoods including Ballard, Blue Ridge/North Beach, Broadview, Crown Hill, Fremont, Green Lake, Greenwood, Haller Lake, Loyal Heights, Magnolia, Phinney Ridge, Queen Anne, Wallingford, Westlake, Whittier Heights, Bryant, Hawthorne Hills, Lake City, Laurelhurst, Maple Leaf, Matthews Beach, Northgate, Wedgwood, Ravenna, Roosevelt, U-District, View Ridge, Wedgwood, Windermere.
- Dance studio near me in Shoreline serving neighborhoods including Ballinger, Briarcrest, Echo Lake, Highland terrace, Hillwood, Innis Arden, Meridian Park, North City, Parkwood, Richmond Beach, Ridgecrest, The Highlands, Westminster Triangle.
- Dance studio near me serving Lake Forest Park neighborhoods Horizon View, Sheridan Beach and Lake Forest Park Town Center.
- Dance studio near me convenient to Mountlake Terrace neighborhoods including East Terrace, Gateway, Lake Ballinger, Melody Hill, North Terrace, Town Center