Meet Your Jazz Dance Teacher
Abby holds a B.F.A. from Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA and is a certified pilates mat instructor. Abigail has performed with 127th St. Dance and has danced at the Astoria Music Festival on multiple occasions. She has performed works by local Seattle choreographers.
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.
Jazz Dance Class Notes
Attire: Any comfortable dance attire and Jazz shoes.
Attire is available at Centerstage Dance Shop 5261 University NE. (527-4697). Or check our shoe swap box.
Get your groove on…
Adult Jazz Dance Classes-What To Look For.
- Look for non-competitive jazz dance classes where everyone is friendly and where you will always feel welcome.
- Find a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Very important is to look for a school that has expert jazz dance class teachers who know how to keep the class moving and still give you personalized attention so you'll progress faster.
- Insist on dance studios with 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Only attend Jazz dance lessons in schools that have accommodating policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
What students like you say about ADI?
Besides these Jazz classes, we offer several other dance classes for adults including Ballet, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Irish, Flamenco, and Tap. Read a summary description of there classes on our Adult Dance Program page.
- Fun & Invogorating
- Great Teachers
- Personalized attention