Dance classes for teens?
Yes, American Dance Institute
You're only two feet away.
About Our Teen Dance Classes
Juniors and Teens ages 12-14 can take our Junior/Teen courses and teens ages 15 and up can take our adult courses. Teen dance classes designed especially for creative, sensitive, exploring teenagers. Our Seattle dance studios are free of judgement, competition, and snootiness. You'll receive personal attention in your dance class and progress faster. Take dance classes, private dance lessons or both. Our beginner level classes are for students with no dance experince. We also offer intermediate classes in Winter and Spring sessions.
What Teen students have to say about American Dance Institute.
Teen dance classes: How To Find The Great Ones
- Look for non-competitive dance classes for teens where everyone is friendly and you'll always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Look for a dance studio with 'sprung' wood floors that protect feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give you personalized attention so and you'll feel great and progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. See it here.
Six Seattle Area Dance Studios In Four Convenient Locations
Greenwood, Wedgwood, Magnolia & Shoreline
be uninhibited, be yourself
"We have created a dance studio environment free of competition, judgement and snootiness. One that is safe for you to experiment in. Discover your talent in our teen dance classes.
"Let this dance floor be your canvas."
Elizabeth Chayer, Director American Dance Institute