About Our Teen Dance Classes
Teen dance classes designed especially for creative, sensitive, exploring teenagers. Our Seattle dance studios are free of judgement, competition, and snootiness. You'll receive personal attention in your dance class and progress faster. Take dance classes, private dance lessons or both. If you are a beginner you'll be in a class of beiginners, if advance your classmates will be also. All of our dance classes for teens will be a good fit and you will ove them or you'll get your money back.
Teen dance classes: How To Find The Great Ones
- Look for non-competitive dance classes for teens where everyone is friendly and you'll always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Look for a dance studio with 'sprung' wood floors that protect feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give you personalized attention so and you'll feel great and progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
Dance classes for teens?
Yes, American Dance Institute
You're only two feet away.
Six Seattle Area Dance Studios In Four Convenient Locations
Greenwood, Wedgwood, Magnolia & Shoreline
be uninhibited, be yourself
"We have created a dance studio environment free of competition, judgement and snootiness. One that is safe for you to experiment in. Discover your talent in our teen dance classes.
"Let this dance floor be your canvas."
Elizabeth Chayer, Director American Dance Institute
"Society underestimates the cultural contribution teenagers are capable of and expects too little of them. It looses so much artistic vitality as a result." Elizabeth
ADI's Got Excellent Teen Tap Dance Classes!
What Teen students have to say about American Dance Institute.