Teen/ Adult Tap Classes
American Dance Institute's Intermediate Tap Class Performing for the Greenwood's Art Walk Event.
Teen Tap Lessons Schedule
2017 Winter-Spring Class Schedule
Junior/Teen Beginning Tap Ib & II
Thursday 5:00-6:00PM, Alyssa Brillinger, Studio #2
Teen/Adult Beginning Tap I
Friday 5:45-6:45PM, Alyssa Brillinger, Studio #1
Teen/Adult Beginning Tap II
Friday 6:45-7:45PM, Alyssa Brillinger, Studio #1
Junior/Teen Beginning Tap
Wednesday 6:45-7:45PM, Alyssa Brillinger
Winter-Spring Registration Begins Jan 3, 2017
About This Teen Tap Dance Class
Poetry in motion
Our exciting tap dancing lessons can get those two left feet moving like they were a right and a left. This class develops the elements of a Tap Dance vocabulary, musicality (rhythm, timing, and phrasing) and individual style while encouraging tap dance as a contemporary dance form. As soon as the tap shoes go on, you'll begin exploring the sounds and rhythms made possible through this original American dance style.
You're looking for Seattle Teen Tap dancing classes, but how do you find a good one? What questions do you ask? Here is some advice.
- Look for non-competitive tap dance classes where everyone is friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child.
- Look for a dance studio with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with just regular wood floors and heaven to bid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
You're only two feet away...
Meet Your teacher
"As with all great schools, the quality of the dance teacher makes all the difference."
"This was a wonderful experience for our whole family. Our daughter gained so much confidence and excitement for creative movement through this experience. Thanks, Miss Alyssa!" Emily H.
2015 Art Walk Tap Tap Performances at American Dance Institute