Teen Hip Hop Dance Classes
- Learn the latest moves in our Teen Hip Hop dance studio.
- Whether you are a new beginner or advanced dancer, you'll learn the dance steps that you see all of the big stars dancing. Moira, one of ADI's popular hip-hop dance teachers, has studied with Emmy Award winning choreographers Tabbitha & Napoleon and with Luther Brown of the hit TV show So You Think You Can Dance.
- Our dance instructors will break it down into easy hip hop dance lessons.
- This energetic class starts with a thorough warm up to build core strength and body control, a break down the latest funk and hip-hop moves, followed by lots of choreography to develop your expressive abilities. We teach at your pace. We give you personal attention so you'll progress faster.
- Learning to dance is not hard in our hip hop dance studios. You are going to love your class and look so good!
Teen Hip-Hop Class Schedule
Greenwood and Magnolia Winter/Spring sessions run February 5 - June 17, 2018.
Shoreline session runs February (once we open) - June 17, 2018
Teen Hip Hop in Greenwood
Junior/Teen Hip Hop I in Greenwood
Sundays, 1:30-2:30 PM, with Hip hop teacher, Abby Zimmerman, in Studio #2
Junior/Teen Intermediate Hip Hop
Wednesdays, 5:15-6:15 PM, with Hip Hop teacher, Moira Bugler, in Studio #1
Saturdays, 3:00-4:00PM, with Hip Hop teacher, Abby Zimmerman, in Studio #1
Teen/Adult Hip Hop I
New Beginners Ages 15+
Tuesdays, 5:45-6:45 PM, with Hip Hop teacher, Issana To , in Studio #2
Sundays, 4:30-5:30 PM, Tracey Wong, Studio #1
Teen/Adult Hip Hop II
Sundays, 3:30-4:30 PM, with Hip Hop teacher, Tracey Wong, Studio #1
Teen Hip Hop Studio Magnolia
Junior/Teen Hip Hop in Magnolia
We do not currently offer any Junior/Teen Hip Hop classes at our Magnolia location.
Hip Hop Dance Classes For Teens Begin March 12
Junior/Teen Beginning Hip Hop
Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 PM, with hip hop dance teacher, Jazrelle Kellough, in Studio #1
Saturdays, 12:45-1:45 PM, with hip hop dance teacher, Jazrelle Kellough, in Studio #1
Teen/Adult Beginning Hip Hop
Wednesday, 6:45-7:45 PM, with hip hop dance teacher, Jazrelle Kellough, Studio #1
Saturdays, 1:45-2:45 PM, with hip hop dance teacher, Jazrelle Kellough, Studio #1
1240 NE 175th St. Shoreline, Washington, 98155
Teen hip-hop dance class at American Dance Institute. 30 seconds
Teen Hip Hop Dance Classes: Finding great classes!
You're looking for Seattle fun teen hip hop dance class, but how do you find a good one? What questions do you ask? Here are some tips.
- Look for non-competitive dance classes where everyone is friendly and you'll always feel welcome.
- A class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you is essential.
- Does the dance studio have specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run, run away from dance studios with concrete floors... OUCH!
- Only attend a school having customer accommodating policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
"I'm having a Blast!"
Allison Marra, Seattle Yoga Instructor
Sabine comes home so happy...
Sabine comes home so happy after the evening class with Cameo - it is exactly what she wants. She totally gets into the dance and then just glows.
"Just like in the best schools, the quality of the teacher makes all the difference."