Hip Hop For Ages 8-11
Our 'hip hop dance classes for kids' students performing at our 29th Annual dance recital.
Hip Hop Dance Class Schedules
Children's Hip Hop Classes
September 16, 2019 - February 9, 2020
Children's Hip Hop in Greenwood
Hip Hop I & II
Friday 6:00PM-6:50PM with instructor Ranita Hollinshead, Studio #2
Sunday 1:50PM-2:40PM with instructor Ranita Hollinshead, Studio #1
Children's Hip Hop in Magnolia
Hip Hop I
Thursday 3:40PM-4:30PM with instructor Margaret Behm
Hip Hop II
Thursday 4:30PM-5:20PM with instructor Margaret Behm
Children's Hip Hop in Shoreline
Hip Hop I & II
Wednesday 5:15PM-6:05PM with instructor Jazrelle Kellough, Studio #1
Saturday 11:30AM-12:20PM with instructor Jazrelle Kellough, Studio #1
Sunday 12:30PM-1:20PM with instructor Morgan Thompson, Studio #1
Check out Seattle's exciting new start up that's better than Google Reviews!
Hip Hop Dance Classes For Kids
Movement, Improvisation & Fitness For Ages 8-14
Hip Hop Classes For Kids: Develops amazing core strength.
Hip hop dance classes for kids class starts with a thorough warm up, then shifts to strengthening the core muscles necessary for body control and proper technique. Later in class, we introduce the latest funk and hip-hop moves, followed by lots of choreography to develop the expressive abilities of the dancers. It's hard work and your child will receive a goo workout. All they know is that they are having fun.
Hip Hop Classes For Kids: Not a fad, a serious fitness art form.
Hip-Hop Dance is easy to dismiss as just the latest fad dance style but it started in the 1960's and it's still here today so, it's no fad. If it's not already, Kids Hip-Hop dancing is fast entering the mainstream dance culture. If your child wants to learn hip hop dance, we will teach them the best elements of this very fun, stylish and 'hip' dance style.
And of course, we play only clean music selections that are always family friendly.
The teacher is the determinant factor...
"Just as in the best public and private schools, the quality of the teacher in a class room and dance studio determines the quality of the student's class experience. American Dance Institute's teachers are the best. I know because I work very hard to find, mentor and retain them." Elizabeth Chayer, Founder & Director
Meet Your Kid's Hip-Hop Dance Teacher
We Support Public Radio
Finding Great Kids Hip-Hop Dance Classes
You're looking for Kids Hip-Hop classes for your 7-14-year-old. How do you find a great class? What questions do you ask? Here is some advice. Here is some advice:
- Try to find non-competitive kids dance classes where everyone is friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- Look for a dance class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child.
- Insist on hip hop studios with specially designed 'sprung' dance floors that 'give' to protect kid's feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven tobid, run, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating dance school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert hip-hop dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions All Beginners Ask . It's FREE here.
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.