American Dance Institute Seattle Children's Tap Students Performing at ArtWalk
Kid's Tap Dancing Classes: How to Find Great Classes
You're looking for tap dancing classes in Seattle, for your 8-12 year old, but how do you find a good one? What questions do you ask? How do you choose a great class? Here are some tips:
- Look for non-competitive kid's tap dance classes where everyone is friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- It's important that the teacher understands that the pace of the tap class has to be good for your child.
- Demand tap dance studios with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your child's feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Insist on a tap dance school with accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.
Meet your Tap Dance Teacher
"As with all great schools, the quality of the dance teacher makes all the difference."
Kid's Tap Dancing Classes in Greenwood at the Art Walk Performances