American Dance Institute Seattle Children's Tap Students Performing at ArtWalk
Tap Dance Classes For Kids: From Uncoordinated To Smooth As Silk
Building confidence, enthusiasm and poise along the way.
- Our Tap dance classes for kids introduce the basic rhythms, preparatory steps and sequencing with special attention to clean technique.
- They focus on musicality, phrasing, and terminology while building strength and having fun!
- And as soon as the tap shoes go on, your child will begin exploring the sounds and rhythms made possible through this wonderful and unique American dance style.
- With our advance ADI teaching methods, your child will progress further, faster and safer in half the time required by other schools.
- Whether you are experimenting to see where your child’s interests lie, or if you have an aspiring dancer in the works, this class will satisfy you and your child.
Kid's Tap Dancing Classes: How to Find Great Classes
You're looking for tap dancing classes in Seattle, for your 8-12 year old, but how do you find a good one? What questions do you ask? How do you choose a great class? Here are some tips:
- Look for non-competitive kid's tap dance classes where everyone is friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- It's important that the teacher understands that the pace of the tap class has to be good for your child.
- Demand tap dance studios with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your child's feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Insist on a tap dance school with accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
You're only two feet away...
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.
Meet your Tap Dance Teacher
"As with all great schools, the quality of the dance teacher makes all the difference."
Kid's Tap Dancing Classes in Greenwood at the Art Walk Performances