Teen Jazz Dance Classes
Teen Jazz dance class students performing at our 29th annual dance recital at Ballard High School Auditorium in June 2018.
Teen Jazz Dance
School Year 2018-2019 Class Schedule
Greenwood and Magnolia: September 17, 2018 - June 20, 2018
Shoreline: September 11, 2018 - June 13, 2018
Jazz Dance Classes Greenwood
Adult/Teen Jazz I
Saturdays, 2:30-3:45PM with Abby Zimmerman
Adult/Teen Jazz II
Sundays, 2:15-3:15PM with Abby Zimmerman
Magnolia Jazz Classes
Junior/Teen Jazz I
Thursdays, 6:45-8:00PM with Margaret Behm
Junior/Teen Intermediate Jazz
Thursdays, 5:30-6:45PM with Margaret Behm
You're looking for Seattle Teen Jazz dance classes, but how do you find a good one? What questions do you ask? Here are a few tips:
- Look for non-competitive dance classes where everyone is friendly and you will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Look for a dance studio with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid a studio have concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give you more personalized class attention and you will progress faster.
Teen Jazz Dance students performing at our 29th annual dance recital at Ballard High School Auditorium in June 2018.