You're looking for Seattle Teen Jazz dance classes, but how do you find a good one? What questions do you ask? Here are a few tips:
- Look for non-competitive dance classes where everyone is friendly and you will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Look for a dance studio with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give you more personalized class attention and you will progress faster.
Winter/Spring 2018 Teen Jazz Dance Class Schedule
Greenwood and Magnolia Winter/Spring Sessions run February 5 - June 17, 2018. Shoreline runs January 8 - June 17, 2018.
Greenwood Jazz Classe
Adult/Teen Jazz II
Sunday, 2:45-4:00 pm with
Magnolia Jazz Classes
Junior/Teen Intermediate Jazz (ages 11-15)
Thursday, 5:30-6:45 pm with Margaret Behm
NEW! Shoreline Jazz Dance Classes
Opens late January/early February 2018
Junior/Teen Beginning Jazz (ages 11-14)
Thursday, 4:45-6:00 pm with
Emily Paul, Studio #1
Saturday, 1:00-2:15 pp with
Margaret Behm, Studio #2
Teen/Adult Beginning Jazz ages 15+
Tuesday, 6:45-8:00 pm with
Julia Hart, Studio #1
Teen/Adult Intermediate Jazz
Mondays, 7:45-9:00 pm with
Dakota Crist, Studio #2
1240 NE 175th St. Shoreline, Washington, 98155
The Fall Session Started September 18 for Greenwood & Manolia.