You're looking for Seattle Teen Jazz dance classes, but how do you find a good one? What questions do you ask? Here are a few tips:
- Look for non-competitive dance classes where everyone is friendly and you will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Look for a dance studio with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid a studio have concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give you more personalized class attention and you will progress faster.
Teen Jazz Dance Class Schedule
Greenwood and Magnolia Winter/Spring Sessions run February 5 - June 17, 2018.
Shoreline runs March 12 - June 17, 2018.
Jazz Dance Classes Greenwood
Adult/Teen Jazz II
Sundays, 2:45-4:00 pm with
Magnolia Jazz Classes
Junior/Teen Intermediate Jazz (ages 11-15)
Thursdays, 5:30-6:45 PM with Margaret Behm
Shoreline Jazz Dance Classes
Begin March 12, 2018
Teen/Adult Beginning Jazz ages 15+
Tuesdays, 6:45-8:00 PM with
Julia Hart, in Studio #1
Teen/Adult Intermediate Jazz
Mondays, 7:45-9:00 pm with
Dakota Crist, Studio #2