Adult Dance Classes Seattle & Shoreline
Teachers and Students That Accept Me In Dance Class As I Am?
Students interested in dance have the opportunity to attend one of Seattle's most prestigious yet friendly, welcoming schools thanks to the American Dance Institute, which boasts a total of six dance studios. Our motto is 'no snootiness allowed' and your fellow class mates are going to also be wonderful, non judgmental and happy to have you join them in class.
It makes for an excellent learning environment.
Three studio locations of are located in Seattle, and Shoreline, WA has two studios one being exceptionally large. So, the great news is that in contrast to many other area dance schools, you won't have to travel very far to receive quality instruction or to find a wonderful dance instructor who captures your heart.
We are conveniently located in the middle of several vibrant communities in Seattle, and we are in the planning stages to developing additional dance studio locations. We are all committed to doing what we can to preserve the natural world. Imagine being able to lower your personal carbon footprint simply by choosing to attend a school in your community. That must be thrilling, right? This is what we believe, and it is what motivates us.
We offer a full schedule of beginning and intermediate dance classes for adults ages 19 to 99. and we are one of the few local schools to do this. We also teach teens ages 14 to 18, and children's dance classes that are appropriately grouped by age and include classes for children ages 8 to 10, children ages 5-7, and children ages 2.5 to 4 years old.
We guarantee that you will have a wonderful and welcoming experience no matter the age of the student. For more than three decades, it has been an integral part of our identity on this emerald isle.
Claim Your Free Trial Class
No Obligation, No Credit Card Required
See if we are a good fit. :)
Recent School Awards
The American Dance Institute, an independent school, was rated as one of the three best dance schools in Seattle.
Where Are The American Dance Institute Dance Studios Near Me?
Six spacious dance studios in four locations including Greenwood, Wedgwood, Magnolia, and Shoreline.
Intermediate Adult Dance Classes
Seattle & Shoreline
- We offer an exciting range of dance classes for advanced and intermediate dancer.
- Advanced dancers are placed with other advanced dancers and beginners with beginners.
- Dance teachers are skilled at class pacing appropriately for various experience levels in the room.
- Find a class that matches your experience level and we can help you identify them in our schedule.
Seattle & Shoreline Dance Classes
For Adult Beginners
- Beginners will receive a lot of personal attention and they will progress quickly as a result.
- Beginners will learn in beginning classes that move at a slower pace.
- You and your fellow classmates will all share in the dance class experience. It's an opportunity to make new friends or spend quality time with existing friends.
- No need to feel intimidated. Students who have never had any dance training will be carefully and patiently guided from the ground up.
- Find a class that matches your experience level and we can help you find that.
Founder, Director Since 1991
Life is hard, but you will find our dance studios to be an oasis of love, respect and fun. And you will experience Joy. Come take a free trial class and see for yourself.
Adult Dance Classes Seattle & Shoreline
Scroll Down To Learn More About The Dance Styles We Offer
Where are American Dance Institute's dance classes?
You're only two feet away...
"I started in a beginning contemporary dance class and after just two sessions I was feeling really confident." Jessica N.
Ballet Classes Seattle & Shoreline
We offer excellent ballet classes.
Hip Hop For Adults
Hip Hop Dance Classes For Adults- Move, dance and get a workout in any of our invigorating dance classes! Seattle & Shoreline
Tap Dance Classes For Adults Seattle & Shoreline
Michaelene De La Serna studied flamenco dance intensively for many years with Flamenco Chicago Artistic Director Ms. Rosetta Magdalen. She has also studied with flamenco greats Carmela Greco and Marija Temo.