Modern Dance For Kids
Kid's Modern Dance Class Schedule
School Year 2018-2019
The session runs September 17, 2018 - June 20, 2019
Modern Dance Classes For Kids in Magnolia
Junior/Teen Intermediate Modern
Mondays, 6:30-7:45PM with Margaret Behm
Kids Modern Dance Classes in Shoreline
Children's Modern I
Thursdays, 5:00-6:00PM with Modern Dance Instructor, Emily Curtiss, Studio #2
1240 NE 175th St. Shoreline, Washington, 98155
Children's modern classes dance students performing in a 2014 Greenwood Phinney Art Walk event.
Kids & adults perform together during the May 2018 Greenwood Phinney Art Walk event.
Finding A Great Kids Modern Dance Class
Children's modern dance classes for your 8 to 12-year-old are hard to find, but if you do hear of one, how do you determine if it's a good class? What questions do you ask? Here is some tips.
- Look for non-competitive kid's modern dance classes where students friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- You want a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child.
- The modern dance studio must have a specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven to bid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Seek out a school with accommodating policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for dance schools that have expert modern dance teachers who will give your child personalized attention and they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
Safe From Ridicule
"In our non-competitive kid's modern dance classes, students are safe from snickering and ridicule. Our students feel safe, try new things, take risks and learn how to succeed."
Elizabeth Chayer, Founder/Director
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.