Teen musical theater students performing for our 2015 Greenwood-Phinney Art Walk show.
class is not being offered this Fall semester.
Thank you for your interest.
About Our Teen Musical Theatre Classes
If you love musicals, this class will have you dancing with a joyful heart. We explore the world of musical theater and how it's different genre's and styles help to tell a story. We will act, dance and even sing a little, learning techniques to incorporate these three elements in musical theater. We will do excerpts from popular shows. This camp is taught by Megan Becker, who is very talented, experienced in musical theatrical performances and fun! Her students absolutely love her.
Attire for this musical theatre classes teen is leotard and tights or dance pants/shorts for ladies and dance pant/shorts or sweats for gents. Jazz and/or Ballet slippers preferred but not required.
Tips on choosing a great musical theater class.
- Look for non-competitive classes where everyone is friendly and you will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Look for a dance studio with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven to bid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give you personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE.
You're just two feet away
Join our mailing list and get new class announcements.