Tap dancing at a Greenwood, Phinney Ridge Art Walk performance at American Dance Institute.
ing Lessons: Class Notes
Poetry in motion: Think Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Gregory Hines, Gene Kelly, Fred and Ginger.
We can get those two left feet moving like they were a right and a left. These tap dance lessons develop the elements of a Tap Dance vocabulary, musicality (rhythm, timing and phrasing) and individual style while encouraging tap dance as a contemporary dance form. As soon as the tap shoes go on, you'll begin exploring the sounds and rhythms made possible through this original American dance style.
The Winter-Spring Session Starts Feb 6.
Adult Tap Dance Lessons:
2017 Winter Spring Class Schedule
Greenwood Tap Dancing Lessons
Adult Beginning Tap Ia (New Beginners)
Abby Zimmerman, Studio #2
Adult Beginning Tap Ib (Returning Beginners)
Alyssa Brillinger, Studio #1
Adult Beginning Tap II
Alyssa Brillinger, Studio #1
Magnolia Tap Dance Lessons
Adult Beginning Tap I & II
Winter-Spring Registration Begins Jan 6, 2017
Tap Dancing Lessons: All About Our Classes
You're looking for Seattle tap dancing classes, but how do you find a great one? What questions do you ask? How do you choose a great Tap dancing class? Here are some tips:
- Look for non-competitive tap dance lessons where everyone teachers, students and staff is friendly and you will always feel welcome.
- Find tap dancing lessons where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Don't settle for tap dance studios with hard floors. Insist on 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your feet and ankles. This includes studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run, run, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Treat yourself to schools with accommodating policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your tap dancing lessons for any reason.
- Most importantly look for schools that have expert dance teachers who know how to give you personalized tap dancing lessons instruction so you'll progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.
"As with all great tap dance lessons for adults, the quality of the dance teacher makes all the difference."
Meet Your Tap Dancing Teacher!
Here's what ADI Parent Emily H. says about teacher, Alyssa:
"This was a wonderful experience for our whole family. Our daughter gained so much confidence and excitement for creative movement through this experience. Thanks, Miss Alyssa!
What students like you say about ADI?
Besides these Tap dancing lessons for adults, we offer several other dance classes including Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Flamenco, Irish and Hip Hop. Read a summary description of these classes on our Adult Dance Program page.