Kids Jazz Dance Ages 8-14
ADI instructor Margaret Behm with Magnolia students Sara, Jessica, Carly, Sophia and Ann at our first Junior-Teen Intermediate Jazz class at our new Magnolia studio.
Kid's Jazz Dance Class Schedule
Greenwood and Magnolia sessions run September 17, 2018 - June 20, 2019.
Shoreline session runs September 11, 2018 - June 13, 2019.
Kid's Jazz Dance Classes in Greenwood
We do not currently offer Children's Jazz in Greenwood. Please check out a Magnolia class!
Kid's Jazz Dance Classes in Magnolia
Junior Teen Beginning Jazz
Thursdays, 6:45-8:00PM with Margaret Behm
Junior Teen Intermediate Jazz
Thursdays, 5:30-6:45PM with Margaret Behm
Finding great kids jazz dance classes.
- Look for non-competitive dance classes where everyone is friendly including instructors, students and staff and your child will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child and works hard to balance the needs of slow and fast learners.
- Look for a dance studio with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who deliver expressive dance instruction to keep children engaged and who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster and feel great class after class.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
Meet Your Teacher
Jazz students performing at the Greenwood-Phinney Ridge Artwalk event in Studio #1
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.