Jazz Dance & Musical Theatre
for Ages 8-10
Magnolia students perform in American Dance Institute's 2018 dance recital.
Finding great kids jazz dance classes.
- Look for non-competitive dance classes where everyone is friendly including instructors, students and staff and your child will always feel welcome.
- Find a jazz class for kids where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child and works hard to balance the needs of slow and fast learners.
- A great jazz dance class is in a dance studio having specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Why put up with hassle policies? You want accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason, ample make up opportunities, and flexible vs strict and formal rules.
- Most importantly look for a kid's jazz class that has expert dance teachers who deliver expressive dance instruction to keep children engaged and who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster and feel great class after class.
Children's Jazz & Musical Theatre Class Schedules
Children's Jazz & Musical Theatre Classes
September 16, 2019 - February 9, 2020
Classes in Greenwood
We do not currently offer Children's Jazz or Musical Theatre in Greenwood.
Please check Magnolia or Shoreline.
Classes in Magnolia
Sunday 1:00PM-2:0oPM with instructor Monica Kerr
Classes in Shoreline
Thursday 6:00PM-7:0oPM with instructor Emily Paul, Studio #1
Meet Your Teacher
Three Convenient Studio Locations
1240 NE 175th Street, Shoreline, WA 98155
8001 Greenwood Ave North, Seattle, WA 98103
3116 West Smith Street, Seattle WA 98199
Our Shoreline dance school dance studios 1 and 2 are located very close to the corner of NE 175th Street and 15th Ave Northwest, in the North City neighborhood. Enter the 2nd floor dance studio by the door nestled in the middle of this L shaped building.
Our Greenwood dance school dance studios 1 and 2 are located at the corner of 80th and Greenwood Ave North, catercorner to Diva Espresso. Our office is in the back of the building as are the studio entrances. If you are new, check in at the office and say hello!
Our Magnolia dance school dance studio is located at the corner of 32nd and West Smith Street, across the street from Rite Aid. There is lots of street parking. Enter the 2nd floor dance studio by the side alley door.
Jazz students performing at the 2018 29th Annual Dance Recital
Check out Seattle's exciting new start up that's better than Google Reviews!
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.