Wayne Rutledge Photo
Kid's Hip Hop Dance Classes: About This Photo
American Dance Institute's Moira Bugler is leading one of her popular kid's hip hop dance classes in Hip Hop Dance Studio #2. Moira studied with Emmy award winning Tabitha and Napolean, and Luther Brown of the hit TV show, So You Think You Can Dance. You can see a short video clip of Moira teaching an adult hip hop class.
Kid's Hip Hop Dance Classes Schedule
Greenwood Kid's Hip Hop Dance Classes
Kid's Pre-Hip Hop
Fridays, 5:00-5:45 pm, with dance instructor: Mary Castaniada, Studio #2
Magnolia Kid's Hip Hop Dance Classes
Kid's Pre-Hip Hop
Thursdays, 3:50-4:35 pm with dance instructor: Mary Castaniada
The Fall Session Starts September 18.
Kid's Hip Hop Dance Classes Attire
No need for expensive dance costumes or outfits at ADI. Children can wear comfortable or loose fitting dance clothes and dance sneakers or clean sneakers that are only worn inside.
Meet Your Dance Instructors
How To Identify Great Kids Hip Hop Dancing Classes
- Look for non-competitive hip hop dance classes where teachers and staff coach fellow classmates to be respectful and friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- Ask about the pace of the hip hop class and about the competency of the teacher to understand that the pace of the class has to be good for your child.
- Absolutely insist on kids hip hop dance classes with 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Does this school have accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason?
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to keep a class moving, while giving your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
Safe From Ridicule
"In our school's non-competitive hip hop dance classes, students are safe from ridicule and snickering. In this environment, your child will try harder, learn faster and succeed."
Is there a Mommy and Me Dance Class Near You?
NEW! Shoreline Studio
Offering Kid's Hip-Hop Classes
Beginner & Intermediate Levels
New Session Starts January 2nd 2018!
1240 NE 175th St. Shoreline, Washington, 98155
NE 175th & 15th NE
Across the street from the US Post Office
Hip Hop Class Reviews
- Fun & Invogorating
- Great Teachers
- Personalized attention
- Friendly & Non-Intimidating
- Consistently Excellent Instruction
- Family Freindly