You're looking for fun and or exploratory combined Tap and Jazz Dance Classes for Kids 5-7-year-old. Kids love these classes and you get to test where their interests lie.
Tap and Jazz Dance Classes
Tap and Jazz Dance Classes Attire
Girls wear short sleeve cotton leotard (Bloch Style #CL5402) in light pink, pink tights, pink Ballet slippers, and black tap shoes.
Boys wear black tights and white T shirt, black or white Ballet slippers, and black tap shoes.
Note: Please get tap shoes with an elastic tie to facilitate the changing of foot wear.
How to find an excellent Tap and Jazz Dance Classes?
- Find non-competitive dance classes where everyone is friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- Does the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child?
- Demand dance studios with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your child's feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run, run, run away from dance studios with concrete floors!
- Seek out accommodating schools with policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE.