Ballet-Tap Combination Class
Ballet classes for kids and Tap dance combined at American Dance Institute Seattle with studios in Greenwood, Magnolia Shoreline WA.
In addition to the classes on this page, American Dance Institute also offers tap dance lessons for adults, teen tap classes, kid's tap dance classes for ages 8-10. American Dance Institute offers a comprehensive selection of children's ballet and taps dance classes for ages 5-7, kids ballet classes for ages 8-10, kid's ballet classes for ages 11-14, ballet lessons for Teenagers, and ballet classes for adults.
What to look for in an excellent combo ballet-tap dance class.
- Look for non-competitive ballet and tap dance classes where everyone is friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child.
- Look for dance studios with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven to bid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
Winter/Spring 2018 Kid's Tap Dance Class schedule.
Greenwood and Magnolia Winter/Spring sessions run February 5 - June 15, 2018.
Shoreline session run March 12th- June 15, 2018.
Ballet & Tap Combo Classes in Greenwood
Pre-Ballet / Tap Dance Combination Class Level I
Please note age cutoff date is August 31.
Fridays, 4:00-4:50 PM with dance instructor, Ines Andrade, in Studio #2
Saturdays, 9:55-10:45 AM with dance instructor, Amy Beck, Studio #1
Ballet & Tap Combo Classes in Shoreline
Classes start in early March 2018
Pre-Ballet / Tap Combination Class
Mondays, 4:00-4:50 PM with dance instructor, Julia Hart, in Studio #1
Fridays, 6:00-6:50 PM with dance instructor, Julia Hart, in Studio #1
Saturday, 3:15-4:05 PM with dance instructor, Dakota Crist, in Studio #2
Girls wear short sleeve cotton leotard (Bloch Style #CL5402) in light pink, pink tights, pink Ballet slippers, and black tap shoes.
Boys wear black tights and white T shirt, black or white Ballet slippers, and black tap shoes.
Note: Please get tap shoes with an elastic tie to facilitate the changing of foot wear.
"Young children do not understand competition. We encourage students to first discover their 'best self' and not to compare themselves to others who may have more or less natural ability."
Founder/Director, American Dance Institute
Meet Your Ballet Teachers
"Just as in any great school, the quality of your child's dance instructor makes all the difference."
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.