Ballet-Tap Combination Class
Ballet classes for kids and Tap dance combined at American Dance Institute Seattle with studios in Greenwood, Magnolia Shoreline WA.
In addition to the classes on this page, American Dance Institute also offers tap dance lessons for adults, teen tap classes, kid's tap dance classes for ages 8-10. American Dance Institute offers a comprehensive selection of children's ballet and taps dance classes for ages 5-7, kids ballet classes for ages 8-10, kid's ballet classes for ages 11-14, ballet lessons for teenagers, and ballet classes for adults.
Ballet/Tap For Kids
Greenwood and Magnolia: September 17, 2018 - June 20, 2019
Shoreline: September 11, 2018 - June 13, 2019
Greenwood Ballet & Tap Combo Classes
Pre-Ballet/Tap Dance Combination Class Level I
Fridays, 4:00-4:50PM with Abby Zimmerman in Studio #2
Saturdays, 9:55-10:45AM with Amy Beck in Studio #1
Magnolia Ballet & Tap Combo Classes
Wednesdays, 4:30-5:20PM with Alyssa Brillinger
Girls wear short sleeve cotton leotard (Bloch Style #CL5402) in light pink, pink tights, pink Ballet slippers, and black tap shoes.
Boys wear black tights and white T shirt, black or white Ballet slippers, and black tap shoes.
Note: Please get tap shoes with an elastic tie to facilitate the changing of foot wear.
"Young children do not understand competition. We encourage students to first discover their 'best self' and not to compare themselves to others who may have more or less natural ability."
Founder/Director, American Dance Institute
Meet Your Ballet Teachers
"Just as in any great school, the quality of your child's dance instructor makes all the difference."
What to look for in an excellent combo ballet-tap dance class.
- Look for non-competitive ballet and tap dance classes where everyone is friendly and your child will always feel welcome.
- Look for a class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for your child.
- Look for dance studios with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect their feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven to bid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Look for accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason. Look for clean, bright sunlit studios.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give your child personalized attention so they will progress faster.
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.