Non-Competitive Irish Dancing Lessons For Adults
Watch this short 30-second video of a class of intermediate level dance students in progress. Are they perfect... well some yes, but everyone in this Irish dance class looks really good and they're all having fun. As the Irish say;
Irish Dancing Classes: The most inspirational of all.
It’s fun, energetic and highly aerobic. It’s also one of the most beautiful and inspiring dance styles on earth. We’ll get you started in this wonderful Irish tradition that mesmerized the world through the River Dance performances. Beginning level students will learn the basic jig and reel steps and put them together into simple solo and ceili (group) dances. Intermediate level students will include more complicated patterning and preparations for
Summer Classes Begin June 26, 2017
Register by May 24th to receive the early bird discount!
Join our mailing list to get new class announcements & helpful dance tips here.
What to look for in an Irish dancing class!
- Look for non-competitive Irish dance classes where everyone is friendly and you'll always feel welcome.
- You'll want an Irish dancing class where the teacher understands that the pace of the class has to be good for you.
- Insist on a dance studio with specially designed 'sprung' wood floors that 'give' to protect your feet and ankles. Avoid studios with regular wood floors and heaven forbid, run away from dance studios with concrete floors.
- Patronize schools with accommodating school policies like a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like your class for any reason.
- Most importantly look for a school that has expert dance teachers who know how to give you personalized attention ad you'll learn faster.
We wrote a quick read guide: 10 Top Questions to Ask A Dance School-Before You Give Them Your Money. It's FREE here.
Comfortable dance attire and Ghillies for ladies, jazz shoe for men.
"Just as in all excellent schools, the quality of the teacher makes all the difference."
Elizabeth Coyle Chayer
"Janelle is a wonderful instructor and caters to all of the experience levels in the class. She makes you feel at ease and that Irish dance is meant to be enjoyable. I had so much fun." Jennifer M.
What do adult students say about this school?
Besides Irish Dancing classes, we offer several other dance classes for adults including Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Irish, Flamenco, and Tap. Read a summary description of these classes on our Adult Dance Program page.