Students Cara, Lara, Lisa, Jessica & Philip all attend American Dance Institute.
Dance Classes For Adults That Accept Me As I Am?
Check out Seattle's exciting new start up that's better than Google Reviews!
Intermediate Adult Dance Classes
Seattle & Shoreline
- We offer an exciting range of dance classes for advanced and intermediate dancer.
- Advanced dancers are placed with other advanced dancers and beginners with beginners.
- Dance teachers are skilled at class pacing appropriately for various experience levels in the room.
- Find a class that matches your experience level and we can help you identify them in our schedule.
Seattle & Shoreline Dance Classes
For Adult Beginners
- Beginners will receive a lot of personal attention and they will progress quickly as a result.
- Beginners will learn in beginning classes that move at a slower pace.
- You and your fellow classmates will all share in the dance class experience. It's an opportunity to make new friends or spend quality time with existing friends.
- No need to feel intimidated. Students who have never had any dance training will be carefully and patiently guided from the ground up.
- Find a class that matches your experience level and we can help you find that.
Scroll To See Our Adult Dance Classes
And Links To Their Schedules
Casting Shade: Other dance schools say that everyone's welcome but have students who think that class time evolves around them. A non-competitive class culture is better.
What does non-competitive adult dance classes mean here?
It means that everyone in dance class competes with themselves, not with other students, and not with you.
That every student in class will enjoy some of the teacher's time for corrections and encouragement, not compete for it.
It means that you're never made to feel judged or 2nd class by the teacher and other students in the room.
The absence of competitive behavior allows for a supportive and encouraging behavior from everyone in the studio.
This is why you will always feel welcome in our Seattle dance classes, that you belong in the class no matter your proficiency, body type or age.
Seattle dance classes in a wonderful, healthy - non-competitive - environment to learn and dance in.
It's how we dare to be different.
Dance is JOY. Come and get
Life is hard, but you will find our dance studios to be an oasis of love, respect and fun. And you will experience Joy. Come take a free class and see for yourself.
Adult Dance Classes Seattle & Shoreline
Search For Adult Dance Classes
Or Scroll Down To Learn More About The Dance Styles We Offer
Where are American Dance Institute's dance classes?
You're only two feet away...
Three Convenient Studio Locations
1240 NE 175th Street, Shoreline, WA 98155
8001 Greenwood Ave North, Seattle, WA 98103
3116 West Smith Street, Seattle WA 98199
Our Shoreline dance school dance studios 1 and 2 are located very close to the corner of NE 175th Street and 15th Ave Northwest, in the North City neighborhood. Enter the 2nd floor dance studio by the door nestled in the middle of this L shaped building.
Our Greenwood dance school dance studios 1 and 2 are located at the corner of 80th and Greenwood Ave North, catercorner to Diva Espresso. Our office is in the back of the building as are the studio entrances. If you are new, check in at the office and say hello!
Our Magnolia dance school dance studio is located at the corner of 32nd and West Smith Street, across the street from Rite Aid. There is lots of street parking. Enter the 2nd floor dance studio by the side alley door.
"I started in a beginning contemporary dance class and after just two sessions I was feeling really confident." Jessica N.
Ballet Classes Seattle & Shoreline
We offer excellent ballet classes.
Hip Hop Dance Classes For Adults- Move, dance and get a workout in any of our invigorating dance classes! Seattle & Shoreline
Tap Dance Classes For Adults Seattle & Shoreline
Michaelene De La Serna studied flamenco dance intensively for many years with Flamenco Chicago Artistic Director Ms. Rosetta Magdalen. She has also studied with flamenco greats Carmela Greco and Marija Temo.