Students Cara, Lara, Lisa, Jessica & Philip all attend American Dance Institute.
Dance Classes For Adults That Accept Me As I Am?
Seattle Dance Classes For Adults With Exprience
- We offer an exciting range of dance classes for advanced and intermediate dancer.
- Advanced dancers are placed with other advanced dancers and beginners with beginners.
- Dance teachers are skilled at class pacing appropriately for various experience levels in the room.
- Find a class that matches your experience level and we can help you identify them in our schedule.
The 2017 Fall Session Starts September 18th
Seattle Dance Classes For Adult Beginners
- Beginners will receive a lot of personal attention and they will progress quickly as a result.
- Beginners will learn in beginning classes that move at a slower pace.
- You and your fellow classmates will all share in the dance class experience. It's an opportunity to make new friends or spend quality time with existing friends.
- No need to feel intimidated. Students who have never had any dance training will be carefully and patiently guided from the ground up.
- Find a class that matches your experience level and we can help you find that.
Casting Shade: Other dance schools say that everyone's welcome but have students who think that class time evolves around them. A non-competitive class culture is better.
What does non-competitive adult dance classes mean here?
It means that everyone in dance class competes with themselves, not with other students, and not with you.
That every student in class will enjoy some of the teacher's time for corrections and encouragement, not compete for it.
It means that you're never made to feel judged or 2nd class by the teacher and other students in the room.
The absence of competitive behavior allows for a supportive and encouraging behavior.
This is why you will always feel welcome in our Seattle dance classes, that you belong in the class no matter your proficiency, body type or age.
Seattle dance classes in a wonderful, healthy - non-competitive - environment to learn and dance in.
It's how we dare to be different.
Dance is JOY. Come get some.
Adult Dance Classes Seattle
Or Search For Adult Dance Classes By Day of Week
Or Scroll Down To Learn More
Dance Classes For Adults
Excellent Dance Instruction Without Pretense.
While everyone is a serious dance student at ADI, we don't take ourselves too seriously and we don't allow snootiness in our adult dance classes :)
American Dance Institute's classes suit the beginner level, returning and experienced dancer, seeking excellence in dance instruction from an awesome teacher, in a studio atmosphere serious but friendly, and to sweat, share and laugh in equal measure.
If this is not you then sorry, ADI is not going to be a good fit.
Dance Classes For Adults: How They Enrich Your Life
- You'll feel great about yourself, how you are growing personally, how your universe is expanding.
- You'll be physically and mentally stronger, more confident, and more attractive.
- Feel absolutely wonderful about YOU, class after class.
- More than a dance class for adults, you'll get a great a fitness workout that never gets boring.
- Excellence - in dance instruction- means you'll become a dancer, or a better dancer faster, safer and love the journey.
- Meet friendly classmates and form new relationships through shared experience.
"Life is hard, but you will find our dance studios to be an oasis of love, respect and fun. And you will experience Joy."
Are your Seattle dance classes near me?
You're only two feet away...
"I started in a beginning contemporary dance class and after two sessions I was feeling really confident." Jessica N.
Scroll Down To See Our Dance Classes
Ballet Classes Seattle
We offer excellent ballet classes.
Hip Hop Dance Classes For Adults- Move, dance and get a workout in any of our invigorating dance classes!
Contemporary Dance Classes Seattle
Seattle Tap Dance Classes For Adults
Flamenco Dancing Classes in Seattle
Michaelene De La Serna studied flamenco dance intensively for many years with Flamenco Chicago Artistic Director Ms. Rosetta Magdalen. She has also studied with flamenco greats Carmela Greco and Marija Temo.